Type | Full-time – Exempt, Permanent
Supervisor | Art Director
Benefits | Basic benefits package offered with 16 days PTO provided.
Sagamore Creative is currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our team in our Baltimore, MD location. Sagamore Creative is a subsidiary of Plank Industries and works cross-functionally to provide support to Plank Industries and its business units. The Graphic Designer will be an integral part of a dedicated, energetic internal agency that supports the rapid growth of the company’s brands.
This individual will be responsible for partnering with the Creative Team in conceiving bold and innovative brand drivers. The ideal candidate must demonstrate exceptional visual design sense, strong organizational skills and a proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. This individual will apply a deep understanding of the company’s brands to all projects and execution of inspirational assets. With proven knowledge of industry best practices, this team member will be a driving force in the building of marketing campaigns that inspire a connection between the consumer and the company’s brands.
Scope of Position
- Produce and develop unrivaled creative content using marketing best practices and technologies.
- Successfully conceive and execute concept-driven design through all phases of a project
- Produce compelling, seamless creative for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally with key team members to complete daily tasks and when required, going the extra mile to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to conceive and design multiple creative projects simultaneously—from concept to completion
- A well-trained aptitude for the preparation and presentation of concepts and creative ideas to peers and superiors throughout the process of project development.
- Demonstrates a strong foundation in graphic design and typography principles. Applies keen eye for detail and maintains an unrivaled level of quality without compromise.
- Ability to receive and effectively act upon art direction and pointed feedback from a larger group.
- Develops own insights through independent analysis and communicates actionable recommendations based on insights.
- Possesses a “humble and hungry”, team player attitude that can contribute to the skill set of the Creative team.
- Ability to prioritize projects based on team needs and project timelines—effectively managing time to account for unexpected developments or tasks.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- HTML/CSS skills are a plus
To apply for this career opportunity, please submit the form below with your name, your email address, and your resume.