Location | Sagamore Spirit- 301 E Cromwell Street
Type | Full-time – Exempt, Permanent
Supervisor | Paul Schuler – Packaging Manager
Benefits | Comprehensive benefits package offered with 16 days PTO provided.
The Operations Assistant reports directly to the Packaging Manger. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a diverse skill set who can work well in a team environment. The individual should show a desire to understand and become proficient in the production of distilled spirits.
Scope of Position
- Production operations; dumping whiskey barrels, filling bottles, labeling bottles, and packaging finished goods
- Warehousing operations; materials receiving and handling
- Maintaining the highest safety and quality standards of Sagamore Spirit
- Keeping the production area in a pristine condition at all times
- Attention to detail throughout the Production process
- Multi-tasking and progressive thinking with tasks
- Comfortable with professional interaction with public and private guest daily
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Must have a high aptitude and ambition for learning
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly if necessary
- Able to move and roll 500+ lbs. barrels to be racked in a storage facility
- Basic competence in word, excel, and e-mail
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Forklift certified, Freight elevator experience a plus
- Pass a background check
Entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic combined with a pragmatically optimistic can-do attitude. Takes pride in producing a high quality product, doing the work to get it right, and the endless pursuit of continuous improvement.
To apply for this career opportunity, please submit the form below with your name, your email address, and your resume.